People are different, but they are different in predictable ways. The DISC test is a wonderful tool to help look at some of the different personality traits people have. Watch the video below to
Kingman AZ Realtors ®
Searching for a Kingman AZ Realtor? There are many Realtors in Kingman Arizona but not all Realtors are created equal. Some are part time Realtors and some are full time Realtors, some Kingman Real Estate agents work by themselves and some have assistants and some work on teams, some Kingman Realtors have been in business for 30+ years and some Kingman Realtors are brand new. But what really matters to you when choosing your Kingman Realtor? Do you choose a friend of a friend? Do you choose the one who has the most signs in the ground? Do you choose the one who has been in the business the longest? Do you pick the Kingman Realtor who has the best smile? There are positives and negatives to each of these types of Kingman Realtors so interviewing a Realtor in Kingman and asking specific questions is very important. Below some questions to ask:
1. What sets you apart from all other Kingman Realtors?
2. What kind of results are you getting and do you have proof?
3. Do you have staff or team support? How is it structured?
4. What does communication look like from the agent?
5. Are you full time or part time?
6. Do you have a marketing plan? Do you have a budget set for marketing?
7. Please show me what you do for marketing and explain how it works.
There are many other questions that I would recommend that you ask a Kingman Realtor before signing an agreement with them. If you are interested in what The Queen Team at Keller Williams Realty can do for you please contact us at 928-377-5640. We would love to share this information with you!
The Queen Team
Keller Williams Realty